Skip to Content

Graduate Studies

The Religious Studies Department does not offer a graduate degree.  Students may work with faculty members from religious studies as well as other university departments toward an Interdisciplinary Studies: Individualized Program (IS:IP) master’s degree (M.A. or M.S.).  Contact the Graduate School for more information about IS:IP or see the website:

For information about other academic graduate programs please visit the Graduate School website: