- American Academy of Religion http://www.aarweb.org/
- American Schools of Oriental Research (ASOR) http://www.asor.org/
- American Oriental Society http://www.umich.edu/~aos/
- Association for Asian Studies www.aasianst.org
- Association for Jewish Studies http://www.ajsnet.org/
- Cambridge Digital Library http://cudl.lib.cam.ac.uk/
- Digital Haskalah Project at the Oxford Center for Hebrew and Jewish Studies http://www.ochjs.ac.uk/mullerlibrary/digital_library/haskalah.html
- Middle East Studies Association http://www.mesa.arizona.edu/
- Oxford University Cairo Geniza Collection http://genizah.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/home
- Society for Biblical Literature http://www.sbl-site.org/
- The Rylands Collection http://enriqueta.man.ac.uk/luna/servlet/Manchester~91~1
Keeping in Touch
We would love to hear from you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to tell us what you are doing.
Giving to the Department of Religious Studies
Thank you for considering a gift to the Religious Studies Department. With your gracious support we can reach more students interested in learning about religious studies.
These gifts strengthen our department by enhancing our academic programs for students and facilitating faculty teaching and research. Donations are used to support a variety of academic projects such as: Visiting speaker series, Faculty fellowships, Faculty awards, and Faculty recruitment.
We appreciate your interest and support!
To Make a Donation
To make a donation by credit card, click here (link is coming soon!) Please be sure to indicate Religious Studies department in the gift instructions.
To mail your gift, please send a check with a letter of intent to:
Religious Studies Department
1294 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-1294